Accessing Noodletools from a school computer through CDL
Getting Started with your Research Project
How to Cite your Sources
Sign up for a free account with personal email.
Watch the getting started Prezi to explore features.
Language Arts Classes - Use this Discovery Education Board for the lesson
Please choose one of the three presentation tools to present your book.
2. Storybird.com Student Code is 2UPZU
7th Grade Library Learning Commons Orientation
Sign into Destiny using same credentials as computer sign in.
2. Click on Upper Left Hamburger menu and open Biblionasium
a. First time users agree with Biblionasium honor code and “I don’t need to connect to any account” on the next screen.
3. Pick an Avatar
4. Go to settings and change group code
5. Click on “My Books” search for books and add one book to your bookshelf- this book can be one you are reading, one you would like to read and or one you have read.
6. Recommend the book to someone in your class.
7. Open “Reading Log”, and add the book to your reading log. Add 5 minutes to your log.
8. Take the Challenge
Open the link for directions on your research project